You awaken aboard an abandoned station floating through space. The core is damaged, leaving you no choice but to track down and craft replacement parts found within a variety of exotic dimensions. You'll overcome waves of monsters, platforming, and puzzles in your quest to discover what happened. Do the answers lie in the mysterious set of manuscripts left behind by the shadowy figure known only as The Source?
The Source is new Minecraft 'Complete the Monument' adventure map inspired by Vech’s Super Hostile Series and Amlp’s Uncharted Territories. It features branching linear progression through several open-world style dungeons and takes approximately 5-10 hours to complete. You'll need vanilla Minecraft version 1.5 or greater.
- Your goal is to complete the Machine.
- Machine part schematics can be found within each dungeon.
- Place parts in their color-coordinated monument slot to unlock new dungeons.
- Single player and normal difficulty recommended. Easy-Hard or Hardcore is allowed, never Peaceful.
- Mining, crafting, and placing blocks is allowed.
- Do not leave the map boundaries, use mob drops to craft machine parts, or break or bypass dungeon doors blocks.
A special thanks to all my beta testers, including: mchughcls, joshua9109, matches42, _lukiffer, killeravacado